The materials on this website are provided by Pandora Star LTD (referred to herein as “PSL”) and any use of this site is subject to the following terms. By viewing, downloading or using any materials from this site, you agree to these terms and any applicable laws and regulations that may apply. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website or download any materials from it.
All of the materials on this site are owned by PSL and protected under applicable copyright laws. All rights are reserved. We grant you, a license to use this material solely and exclusively in conjunction with PSL products only. You must not in any way reproduce any of this material into the public domain.
PSL intends for the materials contained on this site to be accurate and reliable, however, the materials may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or other mistakes. PSL reserves the right to make corrections, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to its materials, products, software and services at any time or to discontinue any products, software, or services without notice.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PSL MAKES NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR VIOLATION OF RIGHTS, ACCURACY OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. PSL SHALL NOT, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
Where this website contains links to third party web sites, PSL provides these links solely for your convenience and neither endorses or is responsible for the content of those web sites, or the products or services provided therein.
At all times pay uncompromising attention to the warnings below as they are vitally important and are there for your safety.
PandoraStar is a recreational device for your personal use:
- It contains a stroboscopic stimulus that should only ever be observed through closed eyelids.
- Epileptic seizures can be triggered with photosensitive persons.
- It is not intended for medical use and should not be used as a medical substitute.
- It is not intended for the diagnosis of illness or other disorders.
- It is not intended for treatment, relief, healing or prevention of disease.
- It is not intended to influence body structures.
It is strongly advised that you consult with a medical professional before using the device if you are in any doubt, or:
- In case you have ever had any kind of seizure or epilepsy.
- In case you have ever had a severe head injury or concussion.
- If you are taking any medication, particularly depression and/or anxiety.
- If you suffer from heart or other health troubles which require medical treatment.
- If you are pregnant.
Do not use the device if you have a cardiac pacemaker.
Do not use the lamp with young children.